In October we took trips to two different pumpkin patches. The first time Lillian and I went with a bunch of friends and when Judah saw my pumpkin later, he asked,
"What is that?" I was surprised.
"It's a pumpkin," I answered.
"Touch it."
"Oh," he reached out and cautiously brushed his finger upon it.
By the time we went with a few other families from church again he was all in with the pumpkin idea.
 |
Esther, Maryn, Sophie, and Judah enjoying their ice cream cones!
Hay ride:
|
 |
| Cutest pumpkin ever |
 |
| The perfect pumpkin! |
 |
| Sweet friends---Maryn and Esther |
Mom and Dad took Lillian and the Three Amigos one more time to another patch with the Cooksey family on Jude and our friend Rosie's birthday! They celebrated their special days together.
 |
| Esther says hello |
 |
| Shin Shong with a perfect smile |
 |
| Crazy kids: Esther, Soren, Eden, Rose, Lillian, Judah, & Miriam |
 |
| Rosie and Esther ready to run through the corn maze! |
 |
| Carving time! Lillian and I actually forgot to carve ours this year...oops! |
 |
| And of course, the church harvest festival! Princess Leia, Gipsy, Viking, Cowgirl, and Pooh Bear |
No comments:
Post a Comment