Sponsor a Child with Compassion

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Judah's First Birthday in America

October brought Judah's sixth birthday (I am going to start writing Judah though other posts say Jude and we still call him that a lot)----and his first birthday home in America with his family! He waited so very patiently for this day (okay, he did ask every so often "when's my happy birthday?", but who says he didn't have siblings reminding him?) to arrive. After going through three of his older siblings' birthdays, he was more than ready for HIS birthday to come.

We had a breakfast of "Mickey Mouse pancakes", thanks to Mom and Dad, and it was such a joy to watch this boy experience his long awaited "happy birthday".  Later was CAKE!!!

The Birthday Boy

My handsome little bros. Note the yellow car from Soren. He was excited!

Oh boy! A Pooh Bear pre-school book and some other Pooh Bear things from Esther!

Patiently waiting 

Big sister curiosity

Planes toy!

Soren lights the cake

I love that smile.

Blow!
Mom and Dad with their little boy

Happy siblings

Happy birthday, Shin Shong. We love you! 
"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made."-Pslam 139:14

1 comment: