Sponsor a Child with Compassion

Monday, February 3, 2014

Super Bowl Party

Yesterday, after church, Dad, Mom, Lillian, Sören, Esther and I headed over to our friend's house to watch the Super Bowl....Go Seahawks!!!! There were 4 families total, and we all enjoyed watching the game and fellowship time with each other.


Lillian & I made Gluten-Free "12th Man" cupcakes 

Enjoying the game : )
 Me & my friend Gina
Lillian & her friend Lydia
GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Esther & her little friend Maryn
Livy & Gina : )

Sören & his buddy Cole
I unfortunately didn't get photos of everyone at the party, but I didn't  really have time to be snapping pictures, because it was a great game to watch!!! We are happy the Seahawks won!!! : )

***Quote of the Day***
Esther: "I used to be a Broncos fan when I was I like 2. But then I was 3 and I learned about the Seahawks and I like them now."

4 comments:

  1. Fun! Love your 12th man cupcakes and your choice of colors for the game... blue & green! Go Hawks!
    Oh, and Esther's comment... hilarious! Glad she's come around! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a blast celebrating a Seattle victory w/ the Shook Crew! Those cupcakes were awesome--Livy had 3!! Love your blogging, Grace! You are beautiful inside and out! :) Love, Mrs. Gates

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maryn's comment was: "I was right: the Doritos and playing w/ Esther were way better than the Superbowl,"!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Auntie Sharon! : ) Happy she's changed her mind too. : )

    Thanks again Mrs. Gates for opening up your home to us! We had a great time. : ) I love Maryn's quote! So cute! : )

    ReplyDelete