The view...
Awesome front seat view
One day we even saw a bear!
A sea lion saying hello
We passed this cool steamship on our way out one day
Out at the opening to the sea....
Splash!
Just had to snap a pic of this Stellers Sea Lion
Dad caught a nice King Salmon!
Then he caught a halibut!
I caught my first King
Ellie & Mr. Evans caught this nice big guy
The collection of fish caught by everyone that day
Ellie & I with her fish and mine in-between us
Yummy fish!
One of the days part of our group went to an amazing beach for a couple of hours while the others fished. It was a really neat sandy beach with tide pools in the rocks.
Lots of shells!
Exploring tide pools...
The waves got pretty big on our way back to Tahsis!
Out of the 8 of us on the fishing team, we reeled in a total of 13 fish on the last day!!!
I caught a sea bass
And, yes, Dad caught another halibut!
I reeled in another king
Overall, we had a wonderful trip, that we will never forget!!!
The Evans family welcomed us and made us feel right at home right away. Thank you to the whole family!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment