Last week I turned 13!!! Eeott and Papa drove up for my birthday. They arrived a few days before and stayed until the next day. For my birthday breakfast Mom and Eeott made egg & bacon croissants. Yum! That was the first time we had that and it was great! We also enjoyed birthday donuts. I opened presents and cards in a hurry because we had a ferry to catch that would take us to San Juan Island. I requested that we visit San Juan National Historical Park (we had never been there before) and spend the day on the island.
Here are some breakfast pics:
 |
| Eating and opening up the gifts |
 |
| I'm the birthday girl! |
 |
| The table and croissants...and that's me eyeballing that doughnut and someone trying to take it! |
 |
Blowing out my candle!
Gifts & Decorations
Some gift opening: |
 |
| Opening my gift from Auntie Sharon.... |
 |
| The Blockhouse (the top half is original) |
 |
| A building |
 |
| We earned our "Junior Ranger" badges |
That evening, we hurried back to the ferry terminal and bareley made the ferry. No whales this time!
The View
 |
| Father-Son picture |
 |
| A Happy Family |
We stopped and bought some fish & chips in town and then ate it at home. Eeott and Lillian made a pecan pie with vanilla ice cream! :)
 |
| Papa, Eeott & me |
No comments:
Post a Comment