Sponsor a Child with Compassion

Friday, December 20, 2013

SNOW DAY!!!!!


This morning, Sören woke us up at around 7, yelling, "It snowed! It snowed!" That helped wake me up fast! :) Sören, Lillian, and I bolted downstairs to see the sight....beautiful! Having read the weather forecast the evening before, we knew that the rain was on it's way and the snow wouldn't last long. So without even eating breakfast first, all four of us ran to the basement and put on our snow gear. We have about 2-3 inches.









Sören built this cute snowman
The beach

......snow boots!! They are really warm and soft.
Lillian made a big snowman-almost taller then her!

Her finished product


There's a little dirt pile in the yard and Sören & Esther did some sledding

On your mark, get set, go!!!
Seagull in the snow :)
Esther and I made this snowman at the beginning of our driveway. We are calling it our "Welcome Snowman." :)



We enjoyed a yummy breakfast of eggnog pancakes, sausage, and hot cocoa made by Mom.
I tried to make a snowman family but I only got Mom & Dad done. I got a little tired of snowman building. 
Snow kids! :)

By about 10 am, the snow started melting a bit when some rain started falling.  However, there is still quite a bit of snow and I'm going to join my siblings out in it again. :) 

Let it snow!!!






1 comment:

  1. Great photos, Grace! Glad you had a fun day and I hope you get more snow soon. ;-) Maybe you'll have a white Christmas. xoxo

    ReplyDelete