Sponsor a Child with Compassion

Friday, August 9, 2013

Eeott & Papa's Farm - Part 4 - Wildlife Safari

    One hot day, Auntie Sharon, Eeott, Lillian, Sören, and I went to the Wildlife Safari in in Winston. We had a lot of free fun!
I think this is an anteater....???

These little monkeys were SO cute!!!!

Sören is now a goat

We went on a little train ride around the grounds.....



Front view of the train

Sören & I had fun trying on the animal masks in the gift shop!!!


Lilys

Monkeys

Duck feeding
Strange duck



Auntie Sharon & me

Sören's eyes grew wide at this!
"Snowball" the deer (I just saw an albino deer in Coupeville a few days ago...so cool!!!!)

Petting zoo

Big turtle!

We didn't get a good view of the lions because they were far away sleeping : (
Hi Cheetah.....fastest animal on earth!

We also went on a camel, so fun!!! I've been on a camel 3 or 4 times now and it's much different then a horse......you're up a lot higher. (Unless you're on a VERY tall horse)

1 comment:

  1. Armadillo sweet Girl...not anteater. (Being from Texas, I am very familiar with this "roadkill". Ha Ha!)

    ReplyDelete