Sponsor a Child with Compassion

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Eeott & Papa's Farm - Part 2 - Independence Day!!!!! (P. 1)

      Independence Day dawned, and I had to hurry and get ready for the Yoncalla Parade. We had to leave early because Lillian, Sören, & I had to help get it ready. While Sören helped Papa line up all the classic cars, Auntie Sharon, Eeott, Lillian, & I decorated the Veterans Float. 
    
     What an AWESOME day to celebrate our country's 237th birthday!!!!!!!!


Getting started.....
Lillian is a happy US. citizen!

Auntie Sharon-enjoying herself

Me
LJ

We started decorating the wrong truck but it turned out okay : )

Auntie Sharon & Lillian
I like decorating!
The Shook Kids - 1
Papa & Sören
Sören was a good helper : )
I got to sit on " Big Al" for a picture




3 comments:

  1. I think Big Al was smiling for that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great day for celebrating! So much fun :) your pictures turned out great!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the pictures. What a beautiful day! Happy birthday America and thank you, veterans! :)

    ReplyDelete