Sponsor a Child with Compassion

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Family Reunion 2010

The photos below are of the big reunion on the Farm in Oregon. We reunited with some of Ben's cousins after 15 years! Too long and the reunion went too fast! We had so much fun at the down home 4th of July show on the high school field. We enjoyed some Gospel music from a local family and our cousin Rebekah sang the national anthem beautifully! We were all so proud! It was a special time especially for Grandpa, the patriarch of the family, and Grandma to have almost all of their grandchildren and great-grandchildren together.

As you can see, I haven't figured this blog thing out! Not sure when to squeeze it into the schedule, but I'll do the best I can for our 1 follower....LOL! I sure enjoy following the blogs of all the people I "follow." They all do an amazing job! It's inspiring to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment